Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall!!

This was such a fast summer and I am busy designing for the upcoming season!! A huge highlight was our photoshoot and the beautiful Sonoma House in the middle of Boca Raton! It is such an amazing venue for parties and weddings and we felt so blessed to be invited to do a shoot with the cutest children ever!! Check out our maxis, twirly dresses, and of course, boys bow ties and suspenders!!! Love the Jenny Eliza fabrics, so bright and full of joy!

This photo shoot is dedicated to my mom, who after fighting a battle with liver disease went home to be with our Lord. I will miss her every day and she has touched my heart in such a special way! Not only did she teach me to sew, but from an early age taught me the value of children and family life. She loved her church family as well as her special girlfriends and will be missed by so many. Always a smile on her face!!
Three of her four great grandchildren are in this shoot, so adorable and I had a chance to show her the pics before she passed and of course she just loved them!!
 Love you mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment